Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the game

Hi,
    I started playing HypSports 5 days ago but since the start i have noticed that i cant use more than 4 or 5 players in my lineups even if i have 14 players in my roster and they are in 0 lineup. So how is it working. Is it me the problem (i'm sure it is) and what is the solution?
    Cordially,

Well, it could number of reasons. Most likely you have multiple players in the same position so you can't play them all at the same time. Is this in MLB or LoL?

Comment

It's for LoL. But i cant use my toplaners and my ad carries, even their position are not used

Comment

Are you going over the star count for that event? Are the "+" buttons red or green? Any chance you can post a screenshot?

Comment

I have 9 of 15 stars for the lineup for H2H leagues (PRO 1-day)
          Here is my 2 screeshots, i cant select more than 3 players for my lineup

Comment

Ah, looks those are the only 3 players that are playing on 9/2. The rest are playing on 9/3. Looks like you have enough coins to get a player pack which will get you some players for the next game day.

Comment

BTW, what kind of device are you playing on? The player images are not getting cropped properly.

Comment

Ok, but what is 9/2 or 9/3?. I wait your answer and will use my coins to get a pack. I'm playing on my phone.

Comment

You play the 9/2 games first, and then 9/3. So right now you can ONLY set a lineup for 9/2. When you buy a pack, there should be 9/2 players in it. What kind of phone are you using? And do you happen to know the OS version?

Comment

Ah yes i found when you click on h2h leagues it's marked 9/2. Indeed i have got 9/2 players in a pack
                    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy J5. On Android it's the 6.0.1 version for my phone.

Comment

Great, thanks. How are you liking the game in general?

Comment

I like this type of game, it's the 1st one that i play of this type, cause you dont have to play a lot, honestly around 15 mins per day is enough to progress, get your skill points and your other chests.
                        I'm waiting for the basketball cause i love this sport but i dont like that much the other sports so i'll no play it but it is very diversified for who want to try all, or like all (i'm sure it's possible) and it's a good point for this game. Moreover it's not very difficult to understand how to play (except this 9/2 and 9/3 ambiguity) and i already said it but the best point is that you dont have to play a lot cause you dont have to do a lot of things, it's based on the real time so you can enjoy the game and not being bored like a game where you have to be there every 1 hour otherwise it slows you down a lot.
                        To summarize it's a good game which change of many others

Comment

Awesome. I'm glad that you like it. Basketball will be out in mid october. And we are adding Hockey this year too. But you should still play the other sports because it's a good way to earn cash that you can spend on your NBA roster.

Comment

BTW, where are you from?

Comment

Oh we can earn cash with a sport to use on an other sport. I'm from France (yes my english is not that good)

Comment

Working...
                              X