Multiple of the same 5 or 4 star players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple of the same 5 or 4 star players

Hi there, first off this is my first year playing and I love the game concept. Great work guys! Something I'll play yearly. But my one question is, will there be an option ever to trade in let's say (3 or 4) 4 star players to get a 5 star guy? Or perhaps my one problem is every time I get the mystery 5 star reward it ends up being the same guy I have already. I see that it may help in h2h stuff as you can play multiple games with them. But on the overall league showdown it's a killer getting the same guy. Almost wish there was options to trade in a 5 star player if you have multiple of them for a chance at a new one. Just a thought. Thanks

First, thanks for the kind words... and thanks for playing. We will certainly have more ways to trade in players in the future, and I agree that trading 3 and 4 star players should get you more than 1 and 2.

As for the doubles, I guess you really get the value if you are trying to earn trophies for the leaderboard or trying to finish Solo mode. We have discussed the idea of combining multiples of a player to create an "ultimate" version with a massive score boost.

Comment

Wow that is an awesome idea! Or be able to trade a 5 star double in for a chance at a different 5 star. Any of those would be an awesome edition. Thank you for the response it makes me want to play more when you hear out the players who play this game.

Comment

We love hearing player's ideas. That's the best way for us to make a game that PLAYERS want to play. We spoke about your idea yesterday and thought that we might be able to quickly add the ability to trade 3-4 star players for League Master cards. Then you can use them to trade for players and packs in Collections.

Comment

Great plan I hope that works out it will be a nice edition. Best way to keep a game that people want to continue playing is to always keeping it open to adding or tweaking things. (Like Facebook). And you guys are doing it perfectly! I appreciate your direct responses. Thanks and I look forward to playing more.

Comment

The combining of the same or multiple 5 star players to make an ultimate player would be really awesome also. Creates more strategy in a way. I really like that idea also
            Last edited by Moneyball873; 12-08-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Also while I'm here i think the only negative I've seen is when you sell cards they aren't worth many coins. I think if you want to sell a 4,4 1/2,5 star player they should be worth selling. Right now I think a 5 star maxed is worth 270 coins. No reason to sell them. But if I have multiple of a 4-5 star guy I'd love to sell him for 8-12k coins and get a chance at a 4 1/2 star guy I don't have already. As an example.

Comment

That's good feedback. We created a variety of ways to "trade" existing players into new ones... but all of those ways are being constantly balanced based of user feedback. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X